Wednesday, 6 February 2013

My Baby is 4. Wow.

Today is Dan'e 4th Birthday.  Wow is right.  He is getting so big.  He's in school in the mornings already and will be in school all day in September!  I never thought the day would come!  lol

ALL ABOUT DANE

A true comedian
Goofy
Loveable
Snuggly
Those dimples!
Those curls!
Smart
Wants to do everything Reggie does
Spiderman
Stubborn
Confident
Obnoxious--not going to funny much longer!
Does not like cookies
Does not like ice cream
Loves bananas and yogurt
Observant (ie. walking in the door from school today: "Mom, I smell something..."  Me:  "Yes, I'm making supper."  "What is it?"  "A pork roast."  "I don't like that.")  He used to eat everything, like EVERYTHING...and now he's fussy and picky.  Oh well, I have learned that it's not life threatening.  There's always cereal with bananas.
Favourite person:  Lewis
(Ya, I don't need to be everyone's favourite...really...it's okay...)

We celebrated on Monday because Dad is out of town on business this week.










No comments: