Well, I've lost count. Just how many concerts over the past 20 years have we attended? Well, it doesn't matter. It's great to go and celebrate the accomplishments and talents that our children have developed and are willing and eager to share!
Here's what went on over the past week...
First, Lewis sang in the Westwood Music Choir
(down the middle from here...at the back...the handsome one!)
Some Christmas portraits in front of the 'Grand Tree'. We have one in the foyer and on in the family room. The kids' decorations over the years get to dawn the tree in the F.R. and the special ornaments in the foyer.
These are some pretty special 'ornaments' eh?
Reggie
Jimmy and Reggie
Dane
Jimmy
Lewis
Brittany
Brianna
The younger children worked hard at memorizing their songs like: I'm Gettin' Nuttin' For Christmas; All I Want For Christmas is a Hippopotamus; Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree; Jingle Bell Rock; and many others. Great job!
Brianna's class recited a poem about getting underwear for Christmas every year!
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
Jingle Bell Rock
Just cuteness with a Christmas storybook!
Brianna knows how to find me in the crowd and pose for a picture...I have a great lens for low lighting and distance. Perfect.
Brittany's Deck the Halls
...and "I hid a frog in sister's bed, somebody snitched on me..."


















No comments:
Post a Comment