Saturday, 28 May 2011

DANCE!



Our Jenny decided to try Hip Hop this year for the first time!
She had her 1st ever dance recital (it's still on tonight and tomoz as well...but we went last night for the premiere!)
She has taken it very seriously and lots of advice from her pals Shannon and Taylor who dance ALOT!  She did so fan-friggin-tastic!  Didn't get a pic of her costume...I'll do that when I can...cuz we couldn't take pics last night.  I'm hoping to get the DVD and maybe I could put a clip of it on the blog.  Anyway, she looked great, danced great and her teacher told her that she looks forward to seeing her in HH4 next year!  This, apparently is the competitive group and that means Jen must have done well enough for her teacher to say that!!!!  So she's pretty pumped.  It was so fun for a bunch of us to be there for her debut!  

No comments: