Thursday, 18 March 2010

Leaning Tower of Krispies?

Lewis has a project for science where they had to re-create a structure with something from home. He chose the Leaning Tower of Pisa...totally from rice krispie treats. It turned out great!




Brianna and I made some fabulous jewelry today from these beads I got for all us girls...they snip and snap together easy peasy!



Our 'super nanny', Mimie had her birthday this week so we just had to celebrate with CAKE!

3 comments:

The RC Miller Clan said...

ohh! Mimi looks beautiful! I've never seen a pic of her before. The cake looks fab. As does lewy's leaning tower of krispies. xoxo

Karlyn said...

oo yummy! Happy birthday, Mimi! Did you guys eat the leaning tower of krispies? I would have lol

Colors Within Us said...

Looks like great works of art in progress...It is fun to watch all your talented children grow. Happy Birthday.