Well, I got these gorgeous little dresses for my Brittany and Brianna from Hong Kong and couldn't wait to see how they looked on...so they were so excited to get up this morning and put on their "booful" dresses for church. Here they are...stay tuned next Sunday for the other 2 matching "booful" dresses! (Jen thinks they look like pioneers, but I think they just look like beautiful little angels, all frilly and totally girly!
And you should see how they spin!

2 comments:
WOW
They look so pretty. I love these dresses on them. You are really amazing how you find things through the world of internet...?
oh my gosh I LOVE those dresses! Cute as man! They look gorgeous in those dresses. You are a really good picture taker you know that? You should be a photographer. I haven't looked at the videos yet b/c they weren't loading
Post a Comment