...is it clean, Kel?
Jimmy above; Reggie down
I took a quick trip to Vancouver to see my brother, his wife Kami and my sweet nephews, Sam - 10; Eric - 9; Jack- 7; and Michael - 5.
Jackson and Michael
Eric
Eric, Jack and Michael being goofy.
Michael...ultimate goof-ball...but how cute is he!!!!Jackson
Jackson is learning the violin...he's pretty good for a small frog!
Eric and Sam are taking piano lessons and doing great!
Michael is really good at being cute!
It was off to the North Shore to see my Auntie Margot, cousin Mariette, her husband Jeff and of course, the most important in that bunch...Rhys and Everett! I love hanging out with them...and Odin Dog and Loki Dog too.
3 comments:
how stinkin good do you look?! Especially in that pic of you with your hair straightened! Your nephews are adorable and it's nice to see what your auntie looks like...finally! I think Jackson kind of looks like Cole Young don't you?
Also, I have decided that we should each leave like 3 comments on each others posts so we feel like better you know? So it feels like someone's actually reading them and enjoying them enough to comment?
What do you think of that idear? ha ha ha
Post a Comment